I am still available for small shoots with one subject at present in order to comply with proper social distancing.
Please let me know if you have been feeling unwell and we can reschedule your shoot, and I will also do the same.
Shoots will only be performed outside, and also in my garage studio with only the subject and myself present.
Steps I am taking to ensure everyone is safe:
- Limiting shoots to 1 per day
- Maintaining 1.5m from clients
- Providing hand sanitiser
- Only allowing small shoots of one subject
- Limiting the amount of time spent inside my office with clients
- Daily cleaning of objects that clients may touch, such as clothes hangers and EFTPOS machines
- Screening all clients with a questionnaire, confirming that they are not unwell or have travelled into NSW recently from elsewhere
- Recording client details to help with contact tracing should an issue occur
- Keeping my own contact with others outside of work to a minimum, with no physical contact
- Monitoring my temperature daily
Please get in touch if you have any questions or concerns regarding a booking.