Tinder Profile Tips
My professional Tinder photo shoots are proving very popular, so I thought I’d post a few Tinder profile tips to help make your tinder profile stand out.
This can be the most important bit, let’s be honest. If someone doesn’t look great in their photos, you’re not going to be swiping right. Dating sites like E-Harmony match you with people based on your interests, however Tinder can be a bit more based on looks.
- No fishing fellas! Although some girls do like fishing, most don’t.
- Don’t crop an old photo with the ex, you can tell you’re standing next to a woman.
- Sunglasses, take them off! It’s good to be able to see someone’s eyes when making a split second decision to date them.
- Mix it up! Have a combination of photos where you are smiling and not.
- Try different angles! Ever notice you look different in photos compared to the mirror. You can only see yourself from one angle in a mirror.
- Get a professional to take your tinder photos!
I’ll have more tips for your tinder profile on my blog soon. Good luck out there!